The author appears frequently at conferences, symposia, special events and annual meetings. He serves regularly as a panelist, guest lecturer, and keynote speaker.Some recent topics have included:
- Science diplomacy: Managing “wicked issues” in the age of globalization
- Security: Not just a martial art
- Old and tired: Reforming foreign ministries
- Diplomatic practice: Up to the challenges of the 21st century?
- The Foreign Service: Turn the inside out, bring the outside in
- The diplomatic ecosystem today: Cathedral, priesthood and liturgy – not!
- Heteropolarity: What’s it all about?
- Five reasons that science and technology must top the international agenda
For more information or to discuss potential speaking opportunities, please please click here.